SAGE author Dr Lucinda Becker, based at the University of Reading, has very kindly recorded a two-part series for us, with top tips on how to get a journal article published. In this first part, find out how to prepare your article for submission, and what to expect! Have more questions on getting published? Add your comments and we’ll put together more responses to share with you!
What would you like to see on SAGE Connection?
- Last day to enter #ALPSP travel grant comp.Simply tell us your top tip to give students about conducting research ow.ly/llPlS 15 hours ago
- RT @SAGElibrarynews: RT @ala_united: The Laugh's On Us sponsored by @SAGE_News features @paulapoundstone @helloross @SelenaCoppock & more h… 16 hours ago
- Last day to enter #ALPSP travel grant comp.Simply tell us your top tip to give students about conducting research ow.ly/llPkw 18 hours ago
- Plans for the bank holiday weekend? Avoiding the rain? Staying into write? These tips may help! #phdadvice ow.ly/lm6oU 18 hours ago
- Are you enaged in #social work #education? Check out the SAGE/CSWE Innovative Teaching award. Entry deadline June 14 ow.ly/lfI6k 21 hours ago