If you enjoyed part one of Dr Lucinda Becker’s top tips on how to get your journal article published, you’ll be excited to see part two! Many thanks to Lucinda, based at the University of Reading, for sharing her time and insights with us. Have more questions on getting your journal article published? Share your questions and suggestions in our comments section and we’ll add more posts to this blog to respond!
What would you like to see on SAGE Connection?
- Interested in pancreatic exocrine insufficiency? Check out the latest guidelines! ow.ly/l7GWF 12 minutes ago
- Last day to enter #ALPSP travel grant comp.Simply tell us your top tip to give students about conducting research ow.ly/llPj1 45 minutes ago
- From SAGEConnection: SAGE Open: Celebrating 2 years of open access publishing in the Social Sciences ow.ly/2x75OO 8 hours ago
- Applications now open for the 2013 SAGE/CSWE Award for Innovative Teaching in Social Work Education. Deadline June14 ow.ly/lfHPx 12 hours ago
- RT @ala_united: The Laugh's On Us sponsored by @SAGE_News features @paulapoundstone @helloross @SelenaCoppock & more bit.ly/1988dqp 14 hours ago