What would you like to see on SAGE Connection?
- ‘Deliberately formal, purposefully obtuse, and decidedly difficult’: what essays should not be (Part 3) wp.me/ptVML-1gc 2 hours ago
- Great piece @mikegalsworthy on Horizon 2020. Read the blog ow.ly/ld0tx and full research in SAGE journal ow.ly/ld0lS 2 hours ago
- RT @ZiyadMarar: Nicola Solomon Soc of Authors: authors are the innovators.They need funding to express those imaginations esp involving rea… 3 hours ago
- What is researcher wellbeing and how can we manage and nurture it? Great post by the @sussexreshive via @guardian ow.ly/leFIQ 4 hours ago
- Friday is the last day to tell us your top tips for students conducting research. Win a sponsored place for ALPSP! ow.ly/krKMG 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: blog
As a company dedicated to both quality and innovation, we are always looking for ways to better serve you. And when it comes to our very own SAGE Connection blog, this couldn’t be more the case. Want to know more … Continue reading
There is an excellent blog post on The Noisy Channel regarding the role of academic conferences today. What are they for, where are they going wrong, and how can we fix them? The comments in particular make for very interesting reading.