What would you like to see on SAGE Connection?
- On SAGE Insight: Achilles #tendon injuries more likely in male “Weekend Warriors” than others ow.ly/lgoaj #Achillesrupture 1 hour ago
- From SAGEConnection: ‘Deliberately formal, purposefully obtuse, and decidedly difficult’: what essays should n... ow.ly/2x3tcf 8 hours ago
- Friday is the last day to tell us your top tips for students conducting research. Win a sponsored place for ALPSP! ow.ly/krKNI 9 hours ago
- On SAGE Insight: #Mass #incarceration and working class interests: Which side are the unions on? ow.ly/lgn3l #TradeUnions 10 hours ago
- Applications now open for the 2013 SAGE/CSWE Award for Innovative Teaching in Social Work Education. Deadline June14 ow.ly/lfHJC 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: Management
Scott Taylor and Emma Bell, members of the editorial boards of SAGE published journals International Small Business Journal and Organization, recently returned from a one-day workshop on ‘Publishing in International Management Studies Journals’. It was hosted by Professor Singh Sengupta at … Continue reading