What would you like to see on SAGE Connection?
- Missed the Academy of Social Science's workshop on implementing the Finch report? Check out @ziyadmarar presentation ow.ly/ljsXG 21 minutes ago
- RT @EditorJRSM: All JRSM content, dating back to 1965, is free to access online until the end of July. No exceptions - it's all free. http:… 34 minutes ago
- On SAGE Insight: The impact of the #BP oil spill on tourism ow.ly/lgnHY #CrisisManagement #GulfOilSpill 2 hours ago
- Race & Class makes its radio debut! Tune into ‘No Alibis’ 91.9FM KCSB radio! Today at 9am PDT/5pm BST ow.ly/lhzrm “ 16 hours ago
- RT @SAGE_Methods: Exorcising the curse of knowledge: Explaining how to write well, Pinker says to think about your readers http://t.co/lKXn… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: STM
SAGE has launched the seventh journal in its highly successful Therapeutic Advances series: Therapeutic Advances in Musculoskeletal Disease. Aimed at all professionals concerned with research into, and the practice of, musculoskeletal disease, the journal is a forum for all views on related … Continue reading