What would you like to see on SAGE Connection?
- From SAGEConnection: ‘Deliberately formal, purposefully obtuse, and decidedly difficult’: what essays should n... ow.ly/2x3tcf 6 hours ago
- Friday is the last day to tell us your top tips for students conducting research. Win a sponsored place for ALPSP! ow.ly/krKNI 8 hours ago
- On SAGE Insight: #Mass #incarceration and working class interests: Which side are the unions on? ow.ly/lgn3l #TradeUnions 8 hours ago
- Applications now open for the 2013 SAGE/CSWE Award for Innovative Teaching in Social Work Education. Deadline June14 ow.ly/lfHJC 12 hours ago
- ‘Deliberately formal, purposefully obtuse, and decidedly difficult’: what essays should not be (Part 3) wp.me/ptVML-1gc 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: UK
(Originally posted on socialsciencespace) The British government has confirmed that it will introduce a Defamation Bill in the spring, to change the law on libel and free speech. The proposed new law will clarify the existing defences of fair comment … Continue reading